I'm no expert on relationships but I can speak my peace on the few I have been in. I use to wonder if unattractive women had the same problem as attractive women. You know what they damn sure do! It does not matter what size, color, height or your cooking skills relationships have trouble!
Being loved everyday is what we hope for and yearn for....well me anyway. Whoever says they want to grow old and be the damn cat lady is a liar. Deep down inside no one wants to be lonely 7 days a week. Yes your puppy is cute and cuddly but he can't kiss you passionately. Hold up I think I might be getting off the topic of this blog. Lol. I guess I'm not the traditional blog writer.
Monday: Wake up loving your life! Hey today I'm going to make his favorite breakfast and pack him a lunch along with an I love you note. You know what let me take care of that morning stiffy for him before he gets out the bed. I'm going to be a good girl today. I'm not going to fuss, curse, cry or even complain to him today. Maybe on my lunch break I will run to pick up groceries for dinner tonight. I can't wait to be home. My co-workers looking at me because I'm glowing like a lightbulb. I keep watching the clock, tick tock, tick tock. Yesssss!! I'm finally home and I'm switching in the kitchen! I'm making these mashed potatoes with love. I'm even going to make nasty gravy and I hate gravy! This fried chicken is crispier than Popeyes and his grandmother's. Let me steam this broccoli to perfection. The table is set and his drink is fixed, no ice, no chaser straight up shots. He's happy I'm happy and we aren't to full to have amazing sex. I'm going to bed happy and so is he.
Tuesday: Wake up loving your life! Wash, lather, rinse, and repeat Monday with a different dinner.
Wednesday: Wake up loving your life! Damn I'm running late I hope bae understand I can't fix breakfast today. I get to work late and my boss is being a prick. I have to stay late to fix a few spreadsheets so dinner is going to be a quick fix. I'm glad to be home but my significant other definitely seems irritated. After the day I had I have no time to argue.
Thursday: Wake up wanting to call off and just sleep. Damn he was out of the bed before my second roll over. I guess I will get up and start my day. Ugh....here he go fussing about me turning off the air. As much as I like the cold I don't want to feel like a popsicle. Whatever I'm not in the mood to be bothered. I thought I was the only who got her period in this relationship. The rest of the day no communication with him and I felt some type of way. So let me go to "Happy Hour" with the girls and my homies. Me and Patron have a history so I play catch up like a good friend. Checks phone...no text or phone call. I call it a night and drive home to my comfortable place. It's dark and cold and I'm not talking about the apartment.
Friday: I'm on fuck the world type mode. We are arguing early in the morning and my breath ain't even fresh. I don't care, he don't care argue some more blah blah blah....
The funny thing is while I'm sitting at my desk something clicked in my mind. Every month about 1 week out of the month this happens. Sometimes it could be me or is it him making me feel like it's me. I'm not a saint but damn neither are you. What you don't know is I'm on to your game. You create this drama to have weekend where you want to do you. You hang out, party, drink and spend your time away from home. You got me feeling stupid and making me feel insecure. You seem to find your way home on Sunday. You show up with my favorite foods and a few other things. You plead your case and I'm like damn Nell you have to do better. Nah it's not me it's him. The funny thing about this weekend break up all the things he purchased this week was on the other side of the front door.
Those weekend break ups are torture on the brain....I had to spend a few weekends breaking up with myself. I had to reinvent the way I wanted to be loved and be treated. I see so many weekend break ups but I've learned to mind my business. My next weekend break up will be this addiction I have for pizza. Lol
#thinkingthroughmythumbs
Great job boop! So proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely!!
Delete#ILoveIt #CantWaitForTheNextBlog��
ReplyDelete#YouGoGirl
The next one is already in progress!! Thank you!
DeleteLove this��
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Delete