The fastest way to get rid of me is to offer me spaghetti. Yea, yea, yea I know I must not be from Earth. Well sometimes I do feel like an alien. Lol. I hate the smell of spaghetti! I hate the taste of spaghetti! I also hate the look of spaghetti! Just the thought of it makes me squirm.
The first reason I hate spaghetti is because when I was younger we had it on a consistent basis. You can feed a family for a week on a big pot of that slop. You can also save a pretty penny on dinner because it's cheap to make. I'm not even a fan of leftovers because of that red and white concoction. You had no choice in what you ate for dinner back then. If you didn't eat what your mother or sister cooked your stomach had to munch on your ribs. So I had no choice but to eat the spaghetti.
The second reason I hate spaghetti is because of a family member. I was being nosey! See that's exactly why children should not sit around when adults are talking. My stomach turns just thinking about what I'm about to type. I'm not going to put that family member out there because I know they might read this. Lol.
Family Member A: You want to know how to keep your man forever?
Family Member B: Girl how?
Family Member A: All you need to do is put a couple drops of your blood in their spaghetti and feed it to him.
Family Member B: Blood?
Family Member A: Yes! The next time Mother Nature visit you just use some of that. That's how my mother kept her man all these years.
This myth has been going on for years! I've even heard friends tell me the same thing. Their grandmothers, aunties, sisters, great aunts and many women has been passing this information down since forever.
Hating spaghetti for me is mental and physical. I will lie to people and tell them I don't know how to make spaghetti when they ask me for it. Yes I know that's petty but I don't care. So please never offer me any. People always say well you haven't had spaghetti until you had mine. Well I guess I will never know. No I don't want to try it and if you want to keep my friendship never offer it to me. If I had to choose between eating spaghetti and moldy bread y'all should know I'm making a mold sandwich. No I don't want to hear about how lasagna is the same. Hell no it's not!! Big difference! Huge difference!!! Now y'all know why I hate spaghetti. Lol so when I post about my dislike for it you guys won't have to ask.
#thinkingthroughmythumbs
No comments:
Post a Comment